Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, I am chasing an electrical schematic for a 2009 H1, Specifically the thermo fan wiring. The thermos will not kick in at temp and with AC on. Fuses and relays are ok. I tried Hyundai but they would not let me have a copy.

regards
Gavin

·
Registered
537 Posts
Horrible people. Sounds like the fan unit itself could be cactus. There will be a way you can apply 12v direct to the fan and see if it fires up, I'll be back with some omages soon. H1 Diesel / Petrol?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks Gerard 2,
I have earthed the "pilot" side of the relay to energise the fans permanently whilst the ignition is on. It is a Petrol engine. I was wondering if it had some kind of controller to regulate fan speed?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thank you so much Gerard 2, that is exactly what I am after. Will let you know what it is when I look at it.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hi, I am chasing an electrical schematic for a 2009 H1, Specifically the thermo fan wiring. The thermos will not kick in at temp and with AC on. Fuses and relays are ok. I tried Hyundai but they would not let me have a copy.

regards
Gavin

Hello, I have had this problem off and on. Last week I jiggled the fan power plug that is mounted on the fan, and it started working. I need to take it apart and inspect it, but I was out of town at the time. 08 sonata

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hello, I have had this problem off and on. Last week I jiggled the fan power plug that is mounted on the fan, and it started working. I need to take it apart and inspect it, but I was out of town at the time. 08 sonata

1 - 10 of 10 Posts