Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone been in Russia? I will have to move to my mom in order to live with her but she complains on the problems with electricity. The main problem is that I don't even know how to call any company to help her now before my arrival as she's afraid that something wrong may happen...

·
Registered
6 Posts
what kind of problems with electricity do you have? And, as far as I understand, she has problems with electricity in the house, right? Maybe it's worth to Google it? for example I can help you, just type: "Electrical installation, Russia" and you will get the most reliable companies in the top of the list :)

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hey, friend, that really may work in 2019, but it certainly wasn't useful advice in 2016 when I tried to find a company engaged into electrical installation.
For example, I remember when I tried to proceed in this way, and you know, I hired the first company that was at the top of the list, and you know what? I've never regretted so much as their services cost me a lot of money, and, moreover, the problem with electricity had come afterwards of half a year, and, moreover, the lights on the chandelier began to blink more often and began to heat up... Then I decided to ask friends about company that could help me with this question and they advised me the company about which you can find more if you visit site, and you know what? They came, researched all the wiring in the house and as a result they found out that previous company connected something wrong... Nevertheless, these guys made all the work for about 1 hour. So, as a result, I was checking each day the lights on the chandelier and it was cold, and the blinking had stopped :)
Guys, you don't know that feeling when someone fixes a problem that bothered you for a long time and that couldn't be solved by many professionals :)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts