Hyundai Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can i sell in here? I know there's a classified section, but I want stick with people in the GTA. If its not ok, delete or move then. I hope it's ok though, since there's no specific regions for classifieds.

Anyways, I have Oem stock floor mats from an 2013 elantra GT. they are literally brand new. I only used them to drive home from the dealership last week. The sales guy did step into the passenger side when I took delivery of the car though. Other than that, no other shoes have touched these mats. No shoes have touched the rear mats.

I got the dealership to give me the premium Oem floor mats (front/rear). So these were put in the car as soon as I got home. So this is the reason I'm selling these already.

So I'm selling the regular Oem mats you'd get in any elantra GT. Good for people who may want to have a spare set.

$60 o.b.o. I'm located in Vaughan, Ontario. I'm not looking to ship.

·
Registered
38 Posts
i have an older elantra, a '10 to be exact, i wonder if the mats will fit this model, if so, i may be potentially interested in grabbing a pair, my stalk mats are taking a beating

1 - 3 of 3 Posts