Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Site Sponsor
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Good Day Elantra Owners!

Many of you may already be aware of our MOLDED Rear Bumper Paint Guard Protectors which are OEM in Europe. We are currently running a promotion and have the following guards in stock in Arizona for your vehicle:

*2012-2014 i30 (BLACK)
*2013-2014 Elantra GT (BLACK)

Now until Halloween you can use the special discount code
"REARGUARDEUROPE" to receive a generous discount upon website checkout at KoreanAutoImports.

If you have any questions or concerns please don't hesitate to contact us:
1.) CALL TOLL FREE- 1-866-767-3686 (M-F 8am-5pm mountain USA time).
2.) CALL DIRECT- 602-942-0855 (M-F 8am-5pm mountain USA time
3.) LIVE CHAT
4.) FACEBOOK
5.) E-MAIL
6.) FORUM PM

All the Best!

Tom

·
Registered
654 Posts
Hey;
Do you have a link to the product or pictures?

·
Registered
1,924 Posts
Before ordering from this company "GOOGLE" korean auto imports complaints

·
Registered
654 Posts

·
Registered
918 Posts
Same company. HOWEVER BBB usually gets negative complaints and such, not as many good compliments about a company. Then again... there ARE a lot of negs about this company vs others. %-wise and quantity-wise.

·
Registered
193 Posts
I bought my Jun B.L. exhaust from KAI and did not have any problems at all. Very good to work with and they told me up front it would be shipped from Korea and would take 4 weeks. On the day that it should have arrived I called and ask if they had heard anything. The lady I talked to was very nice and took my number and said she would check on it and call me back. Hung up the phone and with in 5 minutes the postman (yes the mailed it) walked in with it. I called her back and told her and thanked them for the great service. Thanks KAI for the great service.

·
Registered
1,046 Posts
Yep, I've purchased a couple parts from KAI for my '06 Sonata when I had it and never had any issues. I think the biggest complaints likely stem from people ordering parts that need to be delivered from Korea and then having to wait for them, but that is very common among all the aftermarket companies for Hyundai and I've been frequenting Hyundai/Elantra forums for nearly 10 years.

·
Registered
1,924 Posts
Yep, I've purchased a couple parts from KAI for my '06 Sonata when I had it and never had any issues. I think the biggest complaints likely stem from people ordering parts that need to be delivered from Korea and then having to wait for them, but that is very common among all the aftermarket companies for Hyundai and I've been frequenting Hyundai/Elantra forums for nearly 10 years.
But if the product is wrong or description of product didn't function as described these people will fight you to get the issued solved.
Life is too short to be hassled

1 - 10 of 10 Posts