Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone, I'm a new owner of a 2016 Hyundia Elantra Gt with the style and tech packages! I haven't been able to get on any curvy roads and test the handling yet, but is the car pretty good at taking turns or should I slow it down when going through? I'm just curious because I've read the suspension is upgraded with one of the extra packages.

·
Registered
3,112 Posts
I don't think there race car performance but should be a bit better than many std cars. Remember your on the road and roads are unpredictable with drivers also coming the other way. Just enjoy your car.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hey everyone, I'm a new owner of a 2016 Hyundia Elantra Gt with the style and tech packages! I haven't been able to get on any curvy roads and test the handling yet, but is the car pretty good at taking turns or should I slow it down when going through? I'm just curious because I've read the suspension is upgraded with one of the extra packages.

·
Registered
98 Posts
You might want to read the following threads

1 - 5 of 5 Posts