Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello. I just bought a 2005 Hyundai Elantra GLS. I am thinking of purchasing a nose mask for my Elantra, or any other factory item that could help protect its paint. Does anyone have any experience with this category? If so, did you buy your accessory from the dealer? Thanks for your help.

duckied :)

·
Registered
1 Posts
:lol: HEY! I'M NEW TOO AND JUST BOUGHT AN ELANTRA GT 2005. I HAD A FRONT NOSE MASK ON MY FORD, BUT YOU HAVE TO BE CAREFUL ABOUT DAMAGING THE FINISH UNDER THE MASK. YOU HAVE TO KEEP IT CLEAN OR IT CAN LEAVE YOUR PAINT MESSED UP. I ALSO ORDERED A HIGH FLOW AIR FILTER TO REPLACE THE STOCK ONE FOR MORE HORSEPOWER. WE'LL SEE WHAT HAPPENS. GOOD LUCK WITH THE NEW CAR!
Originally posted by duckied@Nov 14 2004, 09:40 PM
Hello. I just bought a 2005 Hyundai Elantra GLS. I am thinking of purchasing a nose mask for my Elantra, or any other factory item that could help protect its paint. Does anyone have any experience with this category? If so, did you buy your accessory from the dealer? Thanks for your help.

duckied  :)
[snapback]2768[/snapback]​

·
1,914 Posts
Stay away from the mask. I had one on my mom's Sonata and it damaged the paint. I took it off every 3 weeks to clean under it too. I enjoy accessorizing my cars, for your car I would add a bug deflector, mudguards, rainguards, cargo tray and net and all weather mats. :beer:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts