Hyundai Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been driving this car for like 6 months. Both of the front seats are heated and both of them working. Somehow heating function of driver seat stopped working. I tried to changed the fuse in case it helps but still same issue. Also passenger side heated seat works fine.

Looking for some good suggestion

·
Registered
3,481 Posts
broken element. the heating pad has thin wires in it, over time, the wires will break. to be sure, you need to ohm the heating pad via the connector. if no resistance, no workee. take apart seat, replace pad. not a fun job

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
broken element. the heating pad has thin wires in it, over time, the wires will break. to be sure, you need to ohm the heating pad via the connector. if no resistance, no workee. take apart seat, replace pad. not a fun job
Thanks for your response.
One funny thing also happend. As it might be issue with dashboard button as I keep tried to press it but wouldn't start until after more than 30 times.
It turned on the heated seat but now I can't turn it off. It became so hot that I had to get out of my car for like 5 minutes to cool it down. Lol!!!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.