Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
22,792 Posts
I'm with mpfive on this one! Def #1. Can't put my finger on it but, it reminds me of a front end on an exotic brand. Nice, smooth lines. Blends really well with the flow of the body.

·
SENIOR MODERATOR
9,284 Posts
Sorry guys but this sort of thing isn't really my cup of tea. If I HAD to choose, it would probably be option 2.

The first E has a longer hood with no H insignia. Haven't noticed that before. They sell the hood too???
The 'H' logo is attached to the grille, not the hood.

·
Registered
103 Posts
Number 1 reminds me of a fish or a GTR, number 2 reminds me of a holden HSV. Personally i like 2, or the options i posted as an in between option.

·
Registered
97 Posts
Loving the styling cues of all the body kit options. I'd like to see some engine performance mods to boost the little 1.8 a tad more.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
There's no h logo because its a completely different bumper and it doesn't have a grill so the hood still the same the only thing different I'd the bumper design

·
Registered
469 Posts
Yeah definitely number 2. Subtle and doesn't change the car's original lines too much.

·
Registered
5,886 Posts
To my way of thinking any modern Hyundai lacking the slanted-H is just self-conscious; like a '98 Kia pretending to be a Mercedes.

Hold your "H" high :)

·
Registered
1,200 Posts
I'm aiming vir the second one for my car as well. Not crazy about the first...
Just difficult to purchase something so expensive....

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

1 - 20 of 20 Posts