Hyundai Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, I’m new here! I have a 2010 manual blue Elantra I bought it not a whole 3 months ago, thinking is a nice vehicle for side money/deliveries. Car had not one sound or nothing mechanical that would’ve gave a hint. But last week I went on my second trip of deliveries and it broke down. It wouldn’t crank to start. I came here because EPS light on dash came on, this vehicle is 123,900miles !!! I replaced the manual starter sensor cause it was the cheapest to do. Now it starts but noise when I press on the clutch. I have not driven it since, only started it twice. I’m no mechanic so I am hoping a knowledgeable person can guide me in the right direction. I went here looking for the EPS all thread talked about replacing the “column” which is 2 times more than what I paid for this vehicle. So if that is in fact what’s happening I would like to put it for sale, if I can get $1500 or a better offer I’m going to sale. Now please be archive the car is still insured and inspected it’s non driven since last week, car starts but I have not moved it in fear I could damage something because the clutch is making a noise when I press it. Any help feel free to reply! Thank you everyone in advance.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts