Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Have a used set of Eibach Springs for Sonata. They will lower your car 1"-1.5 in front and .8 in rear. I've had these springs on my sonata for approx 3000 miles. I've ordered a different set to be put on mine. If interested save some money and buy mine!!! $170+ shipping.

Part number of springs is 4246.140. Originally purchased for $250

Attachments

·
Registered
144 Posts
I've decided to go with the D2s
Nice!! I have those. Supposed to be 2 weeks to settle the full 2 inches according to the rep I just spoke with yesterday......I am hoping so!

Did you get a good deal on the springs? If you haven't bought them yet, let me know via pm and I can get you a good deal.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Nice!! I have those. Supposed to be 2 weeks to settle the full 2 inches according to the rep I just spoke with yesterday......I am hoping so!

Did you get a good deal on the springs? If you haven't bought them yet, let me know via pm and I can get you a good deal.
Ya I got the springs in yesterday and threw them in. It's was .8 lower than the eibachs right off the bat. I'm hoping they settle 2" seeing that is the only reason I went with the d2s. I love the eibachs but they aren't low enough for my liking. I have a set of 19" lm replica wheels on mine with 35 series tires and there was a lot of fender gap with the eibach set up. The eibach springs work great with 19s with 40 series tires or 20s with 35 series tires. Im hope these settle 2" because I **** sure not ready to drop $1000 yet on a set of coils.

·
Registered
144 Posts
Ya I got the springs in yesterday and threw them in. It's was .8 lower than the eibachs right off the bat. I'm hoping they settle 2" seeing that is the only reason I went with the d2s. I love the eibachs but they aren't low enough for my liking. I have a set of 19" lm replica wheels on mine with 35 series tires and there was a lot of fender gap with the eibach set up. The eibach springs work great with 19s with 40 series tires or 20s with 35 series tires. Im hope these settle 2" because I **** sure not ready to drop $1000 yet on a set of coils.
I hear ya......I still have only seen a 1 3/8" drop all around so they want me to give it another week. Car is lower, but noone can really notice. I want the 2" drop bad......we shall see. If you have .8 right away compared to eibachs then you are only a 1/4 away from the 2" from stock drop right?

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

1 - 9 of 9 Posts