Hyundai Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey there im new here so bear with me. Im driving an 04 xg350l. So my car was running fine then the weather went beow zero. It started throwing all kinds of codes running tterrible, rough iidle and going into limp mode. I kept clearing and resetting the computer and sometimes different codes would pop up. Heres a list of al the codes p1159, p2127,p1110, p1171, p1175, p1196, and finally p0401. Not till the very last tme did i get p 0401 then that was the only code being thrownfrom then on. So i changed the solenoid, no change, changed the egr itself and al the vacum lines and cleaned the tubes and inlet andnow nce i get up to speed it drives fine its just got a rough idle and still throwing p0401. I just switched the vacuum lines to bypass the egr for the time being so it isnt idling rough but id like to see if anyones got any info regardin were i should go from here. Ii started testing the new solenoid and the resistance is only 33 ohms when ive found that normal operation is between 62 and 74 ohms. So does that mean it is bad? Otherwise what else should be checked? Help please

1 - 1 of 1 Posts