Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can't wait till I test drive it.
I drove the 2.4 and I definitely want more punch.

I want to see how much it will be and want to know when it will be released. :gitara:

Hope it's no more than $2,500 US premium over the 2.4L

·
Registered
143 Posts
QUOTE (EL'ation @ Apr 27 2010, 06:47 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=317433
Can't wait till I test drive it.
I drove the 2.4 and I definitely want more punch.

I want to see how much it will be and want to know when it will be released. :gitara:

Hope it's no more than $2,500 US premium over the 2.4L

I agree with you about wanting (lusting) :grin: for more punch (274 HP!) :thumbsup: That's why I'm anxiously waiting for the 2.0t myself. As far as price is concerned, if sales heat up and supply tightens as expected when the turbo launches, then the price we pay will be what the market demands.

Lets just speculate on how much sweeter this fluidic sculpture on wheels will ride in turbo form blowing the doors off V6s competing in this segment.

·
Registered
10 Posts
QUOTE (The Pill @ Apr 27 2010, 11:40 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=317509
I agree with you about wanting (lusting) :grin: for more punch (274 HP!) :thumbsup: That's why I'm anxiously waiting for the 2.0t myself. As far as price is concerned, if sales heat up and supply tightens as expected when the turbo launches, then the price we pay will be what the market demands.

Lets just speculate on how much sweeter this fluidic sculpture on wheels will ride in turbo form blowing the doors off V6s competing in this segment.
'
I drove an Pacific Blue Pearl SE with Nav/Sunroof pkg today...came away totally impressed but like you guys I'm more interested in the turbo (and the Kia Optima too) so I'm holding off for a while. Can't wait to drive the Turbo Limited with the Pano Roof.

·
Registered
143 Posts
QUOTE (RegiG @ Apr 28 2010, 01:21 AM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=317520
'
I drove an Pacific Blue Pearl SE with Nav/Sunroof pkg today...came away totally impressed but like you guys I'm more interested in the turbo (and the Kia Optima too) so I'm holding off for a while. Can't wait to drive the Turbo Limited with the Pano Roof.
Pano roof! Whoa. :w00t: Yeah, thanks for the reminder. I almost forgot about that feature. Me gotta have fully loaded Limited 2.0t loaded w/Nav, and Pano Roof, along with all other goodies. I need to look at some wheels to replace the ones on the Limited and painted calipers. I'm also considering getting rear window sun shade like the KDM version. I wonder if Hyundai will offer LED tail lights to set the turbo apart? That would be icing on the cake so-to-speak. Here's to hoping they will.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts