Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
338 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just curious before I pick up my 2019 2.0T this weekend..

In CND, the upper models have as part of their HVAC "Dual-zone automatic climate control with CleanAir Ionizer and Predictive Logic"....

I am sure hopping the HVAC has a cabin filter like the base model... TRied to use Mr. Google and see whats up Hyundai's CLeanAir Ionizer system..

Has anyone with the same HVAC system checked behind the glove box to see if it indeed has some pre cabin filter just before the blower like the manual HVAC?

Thnaks

·
Registered
338 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I am ordering from rockauto some oil filters, air, and wanted to get a couple of cabin filters, and i checked WIX Filters for part#s for these items and they dont have a cabin fitler for the 2.0T... Hmmm..

I even checked some of the online Hyundai OEM part sources and they dont have 2019 listed yet..

Can anyone confirm if the 2.4L cabin filter is the same in the 2.0T?? I would think they would be the same..

The owner's manual has the cabin air filter located behind the glove box

·
Registered
1,905 Posts
I also am unable to locate maintenance parts for the S.F. None of the on-line Hyundai dealers are showing the 2019.
I have found OEM oil fliters on EBAY. Hyundai# 26300-35504 3 for $15

Here is a hint...when checking OEM number you can search using KIA as the supplier and in most cases the part is cheaper then Hyundai

1 - 9 of 9 Posts