Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've seen some of these cars that come with the Dual projector setup. Does anyone have this setup? How is the output? I just have the single halogen projectors and want to upgrade. There sure isnt much info out there about any headlight upgrades for these cars.

·
Registered
3,730 Posts
The dual projector are the LED headlights. Standard on the Limited.

·
Registered
8,184 Posts
Pop some HID in those stock ones. Both 35w low and 55w high. You will be pleasantly surprised and they are cheap.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Pop some HID in those stock ones. Both 35w low and 55w high. You will be pleasantly surprised and they are cheap.
That is what I have now. 35w 5500K morimotos. I dont like the output. I am wanting to do a bi-xenon projector swap. Looks like a PITA though!

·
Registered
8,184 Posts
I thought you already had dual headlights. Do you have fog lights. 35w HIDs in them with independent switch is really nice too.

·
Registered
198 Posts
Chiming in, if you have the basic H7 halogen options, just buy a cheapo set of H7 HID off ebay for $20 or so with the ballasts and you will surely enjoy how they look!

·
Registered
2,007 Posts
leds are suck especially on wet rood and during the rain! Also, night driving isn't pleased. I must install HIds, into fogs, it helps a lilbit, then added the HIDs in hi beams, now things are different!

Reactions: Red Raspberry

·
Registered
2,007 Posts
if you will get a harness - then yes, it would be p&p.

·
Registered
422 Posts
Thanks for confirmation semco.
The turn signal bulb, marker bulb and headlight housing itself, are the same regardless trim level (Sport, Limited etc.), correct? Headlight housing already comes from factory with provisions to add HID?
Also, is FUSE panel layout the same for all trims as well, or is there an additional slot for fuse present in vehicles equipped with HID option that non HID vehicle lacks?

·
Registered
2,007 Posts
you don't need it. Just simply use HID harness.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts