Hyundai Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Plugged in my cell charger in the 12v power outlet on the left side--no power. Plugged into the right side the cell charger came to life. Got home and checked the manual to see if I had missed something. The owners manual stated that the left side power outlet is "available as a lighter" and the right side is the 12 v power outlet.

My 2010 Tucson GLS with Pop Equip Pkg does not have the "lighter option" on the left side, but instead has a 12 v power outlet with a small hinged plastic cover; but it does not work?! The right side and the rear cargo power outlets work fine. (Of course the Tucson ignition must be engaged to operate the power outlets.)

Before I contact the local dealer....wondering if anyone else has experienced a left side console 12v power outlet malfunction?

Thanks!!

Will

·
Registered
26 Posts
Plugged my phone charger into bother L & R outlets today and the charger lit up. I didn't have my phone on me to actually test it, but power was going to the charger, hence lighting up. Of course, the key was in and turned to ACC. I didn't try the rear outlet, however.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts