Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
For people who want to change there DRL's ..

I used these:2pcs H7 3528 102 SMD LED Car Auto Head Light Pure White Bulb Lamp 6000k DC 12V

Pics are below!

I am very pleased for 10$!

They look like my HID's are on at night!

Attachments

·
Registered
480 Posts
Looks good, I was planning out getting a new set since one of my drl's burnt out..

·
Registered
554 Posts
Those are cool. Is your high beam still functional?
I am curious as well on if the high beam functions or are the LEDs on full power while in DRL mode, which might attract police attention. Seem to be really bright in DRL mode.
If on low power, it would be nice to see DRL power and High Beam on pics.

·
Registered
303 Posts
Those look great! They look better than my $60 pair from PrecisionLED

·
Registered
480 Posts
So since those are H7's I suppose we could put them in out regular headlights as well? For those of us that have the standard OEM headlight bulbs?

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
480 Posts
Wish I could find these in a store.... I hate ordering sh*t online, I don't like waiting....

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
326 Posts
I am curious as well on if the high beam functions or are the LEDs on full power while in DRL mode, which might attract police attention. Seem to be really bright in DRL mode.
If on low power, it would be nice to see DRL power and High Beam on pics.
Interesting and I had a set of those from Precision and while fine as DRLs even with my HID low beams I found not having true high beams not worth it so I got the LED DRLs that go around the fog lights with the DR DRL delete harness and put in the zXe bulbs and like that configuration best. IMO when you need the high beams anything less than normal or premium high beam bulbs doesn't cut it.

Larry

1 - 20 of 29 Posts