Hyundai Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
Here is my photo of the annoying blind spot on my 2022 Tucson Hybrid Limited View attachment 462258
That looks like it is an improperly adjusted projector. The cutoff is supposed to be a solid line and then step up from driver to passenger as the driver headlight is to be aimed lower. What does your headlight look like, here’s mine LED non projector, yours should have a lens in it and a shroud.
Automotive tail & brake light Hood Automotive lighting Grille Motor vehicle

Wheel Tire Sky Automotive lighting Cloud

See pic above. It’s supposed to be more of a step up than a triangle. Thanks for putting the pics up it helps see the actual issue and can see if it’s just certain models or people having these issues.

I would go to the dealer and tell them they need to address the cutoff line of the projector if that’s what you have and maybe do some google search to be more familiar with it before going in since they apparently don’t understand anything but an overly informed consumer. Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
62 Posts
Our 2021 Palisade Calligraphy has the same dip in the light spread on the ground. I actually think it is supposed to be this way to help reduce glare into on coming traffic. Reference your pic on the dark road… think about a car coming towards you and relatively where a driver's head would be in the car that is coming towards you on their side of the road. Their head might be somewhere in that dip in the light spread as they get closer to you. That may not be the case though, but I feel like your headlights are aimed/adjusted correctly.

I’m not an expert, not trying to be one…. But it makes sense to me. My 2022 Tucson Hybrid Limited has the same spread pattern too. Palisade and Tucson have some of the best headlights out there, in my opinion. Great looking and very effective at illuminating the road.

Do let us know if you decide to take it in though. I think it’s within spec and shouldn’t be an issue.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts