Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have a 2008 Santa Fe Limited. Today I briefly turned the heat on since the outdoor temp was cool. Later in the day, I resumed the A/C AUTO setting at 72 for BOTH sides of upper vent outlets. I soon noticed that the driver's side blows warm air and the passenger side blows cold air as it should. No amount of adjusting the temp control either up or down had any effect on the driver's side except for constant warm air. Now I know the passenger side can be adjusted separately but both sides were set for the same temp. Never had this happen before. Always before, if I wanted warm air, the warm air would come through the floor outlets. What's causing warm air to come out the top driver's side vents when it should be cold? Could a diverter door be stuck?

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi guys I'm new just want to say I have the problem cold ac in passenger side hot air coming out driver side changed actuator in the driver side still the same I have a Hyundai 2008 Santa Fe limited can anyone help .

·
Registered
7,163 Posts
Check to see if the unit you installed is binding up. Then take a meter to it and see if it switches +/- and -/+ when you raise and lower temperature.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts