Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As I was backing out of my gargage yesterday, I hit my driver side mirror on the wall the garage. The glass didn't break, the power still works to the mirror. The glass won't stay on without tape. I haven't really looked to see what needs to be fixed/replace but looking got any pointers.

·
Banned
7,039 Posts
As I was backing out of my gargage yesterday, I hit my driver side mirror on the wall the garage. The glass didn't break, the power still works to the mirror. The glass won't stay on without tape. I haven't really looked to see what needs to be fixed/replace but looking got any pointers.
Either the glass separated from the backing plate or the backing plate is broken. Can you remove the glass from the housing? If so, is the plate solid and working? May just need to use some urethane or similar to glue it back on. Let me know.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Appreciate the advice but as I look at it I realized that the mirror and backing plate just need to be snapped back into the housing so it wasn't as bad as I originally thought. I didn't notice anything cracked/broken so hopefully it's a permanent fix.

·
Banned
7,039 Posts
Appreciate the advice but as I look at it I realized that the mirror and backing plate just need to be snapped back into the housing so it wasn't as bad as I originally thought. I didn't notice anything cracked/broken so hopefully it's a permanent fix.
:cheer:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts