Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Today I went to unlock my car and the button on the handle wouldn’t work. Walked around to the passenger side and they locked and unlocked like normal. Anyone else had this issue? 46,000 miles 2015 limited. Just got my car back from the dealer for a different issue. I dread having to take it back.

·
Registered
148 Posts
Today I went to unlock my car and the button on the handle wouldn’t work. Walked around to the passenger side and they locked and unlocked like normal. Anyone else had this issue? 46,000 miles 2015 limited. Just got my car back from the dealer for a different issue. I dread having to take it back.
I had this issue. You'll also find that the welcome lights under the handle don't light up either. I had to wait and they ordered a new door handle assembly which didn't fix the problem. They then found that it was a loose connector at the kick panel somewhere which fixed the problem.

·
Banned
7,039 Posts
Take it back under warranty. Don't mess with it.

·
Registered
333 Posts
If you search the forum, you see some threads about this issue.

Covered warranty item if you purchased the wrap-around coverage. Otherwise it'll cost you. I think the '15's only had 3/36 on non drive train items.

·
Registered
1,621 Posts
If you search the forum, you see some threads about this issue.

Covered warranty item if you purchased the wrap-around coverage. Otherwise it'll cost you. I think the '15's only had 3/36 on non drive train items.
2015's have 5/60, except for the radio and associated electronics. They are 3/36.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts