Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,
I have a 2002 XG 350 which I absolutely love except for a nagging seat problem. It seems I am having to adjust the seatback everytime I get in the car. It's always in a recline position after I leave the car parked. Weird thing is I have never noticed it actually move while I'm watching it.

Anyone seen this problem or heard about it?

Thanks much

·
Registered
52 Posts
sorry...in my XG30 2001, my problem with seat was stucking only which was released by tapping over the control of the seats...

but your problem seems more difficult..

hope someone else will help you..

thanks.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Originally posted by plxmmk@Sep 16 2004, 03:53 PM
sorry...in my XG30 2001, my problem with seat was stucking only which was released by tapping over the control of the seats...

but your problem seems more difficult..

hope someone else will help you..

thanks.
[snapback]1197[/snapback]​

plxmmk,
thanks for the reply. I am going to take it to the dealer and have them diagnose this issue in addition to a brake problem I have due to warped rotors. XG's are fine cars and I got mine at an unbelievable price from a private owner.

By the way, it says u r in Saudi. What city? I grew up in Kuwait and my folks still live there.

Take care

·
Registered
52 Posts
Thanks for asking....

I am living in Makkah and driving my XG30 to King Abdulaziz University hospital in Jeddah every day....

sorry for asking but R U kuwaiti? or what?

Thanks and have a nice time.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Originally posted by plxmmk@Sep 19 2004, 02:13 PM
Thanks for asking....

I am living in Makkah and driving my XG30 to King Abdulaziz University hospital in Jeddah every day....

sorry for asking but R U kuwaiti? or what?
Thanks and have a nice time.
[snapback]1239[/snapback]​

As salaamu alaikum ya akh,
You're so lucky to live in Makkah, but I sympathize you for the long drive to Jeddah, especially on Saudi roads where people don't follow any rules. Arab News has headlines of so many deadly crashes mostly because of driver negligence!! Raafaqatkas Salaamah...

La, mo kuwaiti. Ma yaatun al jinsiya lil ajanib even if they lived there for 30 years. My father came in 1976 from Bangladesh as a Mechanical Engineer and will be retiring next year. I left for the USA in 1991, after Saddam's visit.

Wassalaam
Maruf(Abu umaimah)

·
Registered
52 Posts
Wa Alycom Alssalam Wa Rahmatollah....

I am very glad to read your reply..

thanks a lot.... and I wish to stay in touch together ever. Thanks..

Dr.Mohammad Mahmood

1 - 6 of 6 Posts