Hyundai Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Banned
637 Posts
QUOTE (bobad @ Jul 6 2010, 02:07 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=339262
I've found extra screws too inside doors and trunk. It happens.

I've also seen people rear back and slam car doors as hard as they can. I have a buddy
whose doors always rattle because he slams them all the time. He usually keeps a car
1-2 years, so he doesn't care.
It's people like this and others that make me cringe and always do a double take when looking at used cars....

·
Banned
637 Posts
QUOTE (jd268 @ Jul 18 2010, 09:32 AM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=342639
I have the 2011 Sonata LTD in Harbor Gray. Love the car but the front driver side door panel (skin) appears like it is not connected to the interior door frame. When shutting the door (windows up) you can hear the outer door skin make a "waffling" sound and it bends in and out. The passenger side is not as noticeable. I have had this looked at by the Dealer. Currently waiting for the Body Shop to evaluate it. I have lodged a complaint with Hyundai Consumer Affairs. I also had an independent Body Shop take a cursory look (visual only) at the door and they also agree that the door has some type of problem. When driving around, I spot another 2011 Sonata, if possible I will ask the driver if they are experiencing the same problem. I am trying to document a many incidents as possible. I like the car, but if this can't be fixed, it's on to another brand...
weird..I find my passenger side worse than the driver side and EITHER side is exponentially aggravated with "junK" kept in the door panels

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.