Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
136 Posts
What is the line (Econ. Dynamic) under "COMFORT" for?
That line doesn't show in Comfort mode. It's there because the car is in Smart Mode.

Smart Mode means Comfort Mode by default, which is what you see on your screenshot. If you start to drive more aggressively, the bar will start filling up red towards the right. When it's full, it switches to sport mode. Once your driving reverts back to something more "normal", it switches back to Comfort. Similarly, if you drive economically, the bar fills up green towards the left. When it's full, it switches to eco mode. Drive a little more aggressively and it will go back to Comfort.

And there you have it: Smart mode in a nutshell. It actually works pretty well.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank you very much! I'm still learning about all the options on this car. I love my Palisade. I traded in my 2015 SantaFe Ultimate Limited on this one..

That line doesn't show in Comfort mode. It's there because the car is in Smart Mode.

Smart Mode means Comfort Mode by default, which is what you see on your screenshot. If you start to drive more aggressively, the bar will start filling up red towards the right. When it's full, it switches to sport mode. Once your driving reverts back to something more "normal", it switches back to Comfort. Similarly, if you drive economically, the bar fills up green towards the left. When it's full, it switches to eco mode. Drive a little more aggressively and it will go back to Comfort.

And there you have it: Smart mode in a nutshell. It actually works pretty well.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts