Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well after much debate thinking either I should replace my stock player or not, I just cant stand not listening to my mp3 collections. (I got a stock double din cd player without mp3), so I'm changing mine out.

I just ordered a PowerAcoustik DVD/CD/MP3 6.5"lcd touch screen player for my accent. Just wondering if anyone here have any experience with PowerAcoustik PTID-6500 dvd player or anyother dvd player. I also got me a back-up camera as well. I might do a write up of the installation if anyone is interested. My back up camera is in, but my player should be in by next week. :grin:

Will post some pics once these are in. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I did checked out Enon earlier. In fact I placed an order for one, but they wouldn't ship it to me. ( I live in GUAM), funny that Enon is located in Hongkong, and we do have DHL here. The model I wanted (1012) had pretty much everything except navigation. Unfortunalty since they wont ship it to me, I went for the PowerAcoustik.

BTW got it installed yesterday. :grin:

·
Registered
4 Posts
Sorry to take over your thread. But has anyone ever installed an Alpine iva-d100? I'm trying to install a back up camera with the unit and and can't seem to figure out how to do it so it works when you put the car in reverse. Could someone help me with this please?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts