Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
4,426 Posts
I had to return mine cause they didn't fit the 2014 for some reason! Wonder if the 2013 are the same as the 2014??

·
Registered
289 Posts
I ordered a set also, only 10$. But its just for looks. I have a 2013 so I think I should be ok. The ebay listing i purchased from said 2012-2013 SFS DM. Maybe the 14's will have a listing for them as well?

·
Registered
808 Posts
I had to return mine cause they didn't fit the 2014 for some reason! Wonder if the 2013 are the same as the 2014??
I purchased these strike covers and while they do not 'do" anything. I think they add a nice touch and look good.
Very surprised they do not fit a 2014 though. Did they come in individual bags with a Hyundai hologram and part no

·
22,793 Posts
They are on mine. And, yes, while they serve no functional purpose, they do just add a touch of "something or the other" to the look of the door jamb. ;) They were about $6 and free shipping when I saw them. So, I figured, "What the heck?" What's that old saying, "A fool and his money are soon parted?" :laughing:

BTW, there's a Before/After close-up of them in my Garage from an ad that I pilfered off the seller.

·
Registered
4,426 Posts
When I ordered mine on ebay, it stated that it did fit the 2014 S.F. but did not. They kinda were round and it did fit my 2012 Sonata but I had a set already. The strikers on my 2014 S.F. look a little elongated than "round".

·
Registered
808 Posts
When I ordered mine on ebay, it stated that it did fit the 2014 S.F. but did not. They kinda were round and it did fit my 2012 Sonata but I had a set already. The strikers on my 2014 S.F. look a little elongated than "round".
They are oval, or elongated on the 2013 Tucson

1 - 18 of 18 Posts