Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been trying to figure out why the dome interior lights are not lighting up when a door is open, etc. The only time those lights come on is when i physically push the light in. I thought it could have been a fuse, however, I replaced the 10 amp room LP fuse, but still nothing. Any suggestions?

·
Registered
486 Posts
My '11 Manual Pg 4-75 The rocker Switch by the Map Lights shows OFF, Door, On. Is your Switch "Off"?

·
Registered
622 Posts
I've been trying to figure out why the dome interior lights are not lighting up when a door is open, etc. The only time those lights come on is when i physically push the light in. I thought it could have been a fuse, however, I replaced the 10 amp room LP fuse, but still nothing. Any suggestions?
Prob a dome light assembly, it's still under warranty right? Take it to the dealer

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I didn't have it switched to off. When I switch it to ON, the lights obviously go on. i never considered a faulty dome light assembly...

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Trust me guys, I've tried all the switches and what not. It's been on the 'DOOR' setting and that is why I am looking for some troubleshoot advice.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts