Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
They were very active here in 2011-2013, but have disappeared.
Have they just changed name?
Are there other recommended companies that have similar products?

·
Registered
121 Posts
I can't answer your question about what happened to xenonsupply, but I've used theretrofitsource.com for HID upgrades in my '13 Sonata and '13 Santa Fe and it's been a positive experience.

·
Registered
858 Posts
They're long gone. They went bankrupt due to their 100% customer satisfaction model. They had decent products but their price as just too high compared to the top of the line Morimoto kit. About 6 months after they closed someone bought their site and left it just as it is. Though instead of selling XS branded bulbs and ballasts they just redirected the product pages to Kensun Amazon sales. I was one that had a ballast die shortly after they closed and that warranty they offered wasn't worth anything.

You're much better off buying from https://www.theretrofitsource.com/

Buy a Morimoto XB35 watt kit and get a 5 year warranty..... you can also use code "trs10" at check out for 10% off.

It sucks what happened to XS, though they honestly weren't that great to start with.

·
Registered
87 Posts
+1 for TRS. Great products and customer service. I have bought many products from them over the years and they always perform well. In the rare event something fails, they are quick to respond and resolve the issue. I would highly recommend going there any nowhere else.

·
Registered
2,539 Posts
Also +1 for TRS. You get what you pay for. Get the H7B Bulbs so you doing have the wire shadow. the morimoto line is great.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts