Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey, I am going to pick up a 2002 Elantra GLS coupe from my cousin far away and I want to make sure I arrive with a stereo that's going to be able to fit! I am wondering if 6.5" speakers are going to fit or not. Here is the link and the product description. I will also need to pickup a Hyundai wire converter thingy.

http://www.walmart.com/catalog/product.do?...644492275849105

The Pioneer Complete Car Audio Package C is smartly designed to expand your system, customize your experience, and provide superior sound quality and easy operation. Pioneer DXT-2266UB Single CD Receiver features 10 Character LCD Display, MP3/WMA Playback, USB Input, Advanced Sound Retriever. This Pioneer Complete Car Audio Package also includes four (4) x 6.5" two-way speakers with IMPP 6.5" Woofer Cone Design, 1-13/16" Balanced Dome Tweeter, 180W maximum power handling or 30W nominal power. This CD Receiver is designed to bring your music to life.

Pioneer Complete Car Audio Package C:

* Maximum Power: 180W
* USB and front AUX inputs
* 10 character LCD display
* CD, CD-R/RW, WMA and MP3 playback
* Wiring harness
* DIN mounting cage
* 6 AM and 18 FM presets
* 4 x 6.5" speakers

THANKS!!! :whistling:

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hmmm, I wonder if those adapters are required for both the front and rear speakers. Thanks for replying. Anyone else have any input?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts