Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know if you can go to your local dealership and buy the update software on the usb already so that I can just plug it In your car and do the update or do you have to order the usb from Hyundai

·
Registered
2021 Sonata N-Line
117 Posts
My dealer, Doug's Hyundai of Edmonds WA indicated they would order the April Nav update 2021 Hyundai Sonata Map Update 151U5W_A and do the install for the price of the USB thumb drive ordered from Mapnsoft Hyundai Mapcare | (mapnsoft.com) for $25.00. I elected to do the free download update to my own 64GB USB and do the install myself. The whole process took about 1.5 hours.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
My dealer, Doug's Hyundai of Edmonds WA indicated they would order the April Nav update 2021 Hyundai Sonata Map Update 151U5W_A and do the install for the price of the USB thumb drive ordered from Mapnsoft Hyundai Mapcare | (mapnsoft.com) for $25.00. I elected to do the free download update to my own 64GB USB and do the install myself. The whole process took about 1.5 hours.
Would you please go to my other post I made I put up a picture of the update that was downloading to my usb but it had things from 2020 in the update and then also stuff from 2021 as well there were 22 things that downloaded to my usb and I was not sure if that was right so I ha e not plugged the usb into my car yet because I was not sure if I downloaded the update right here is a picture of what downloaded did your update also have all of these things

·
Registered
2021 Sonata N-Line
91 Posts
Would you please go to my other post I made I put up a picture of the update that was downloading to my usb but it had things from 2020 in the update and then also stuff from 2021 as well there were 22 things that downloaded to my usb and I was not sure if that was right so I ha e not plugged the usb into my car yet because I was not sure if I downloaded the update right here is a picture of what downloaded did your update also have all of these things View attachment 457351
This is correct. There are 2 updates in the package.. one from 2020 that it will do first and then the new 2021 update that you have to run after the first one

·
Registered
2021 Sonata N-Line
117 Posts
Would you please go to my other post I made I put up a picture of the update that was downloading to my usb but it had things from 2020 in the update and then also stuff from 2021 as well there were 22 things that downloaded to my usb and I was not sure if that was right so I ha e not plugged the usb into my car yet because I was not sure if I downloaded the update right here is a picture of what downloaded did your update also have all of these things View attachment 457351
My January 2021 build N Line had the November 2020 nav update installed. I'm not sure what the website April 2021 nav update included but when I installed the download to the USB thumb drive and uploaded to my car nav system I ended up with the April 2021 update installed.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts