Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
205 Posts
I will pass on this one. I am having enough troubles trying to find and fix all the bumps and vibrations after replacing the passenger CV axle.

·
Registered
467 Posts
For several reasons I would not follow this document.

First, the typos and grammar errors aren't very inspiring.

Then, even the author says there are better ways to improve shift performance than this proposal and they haven't done any reliability testing.

WARNING:
We did not do any long−term testing and thus we won’t be reliable for any **** that goes wrong in the long run. There’s also more debate on the wear and tear of the clutch due to the high line pressure for a firmer shift. From the numerous debates, the best way to increase shifting performance is by upgrading the valve body, not electronically. Upgrades via valve body is available from b&m, jet performance and transgo)

·
Registered
1,150 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
For several reasons I would not follow this document.

First, the typos and grammar errors aren't very inspiring.

Then, even the author says there are better ways to improve shift performance than this proposal and they haven't done any reliability testing.
the ideal way to change the shift pressure is by changing the valves & solenoids but there are no aftermarket parts for our tranny.

and most hand held tunners change shift pressure electronically.

·
Registered
1,150 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I will pass on this one. I am having enough troubles trying to find and fix all the bumps and vibrations after replacing the passenger CV axle.
i had my passenger cv changed out and dont have any new noises. still have the old random clunk tho

1 - 6 of 6 Posts