Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi,has anyone purchased mudflaps and fitted them themselves and if so which mudflaps and how easy were they to fit.tia

·
Registered
1,109 Posts
Hi, there are a few people with i10's that have fitted mudflaps themselves and apparently it was/is an easy job, not even needing to remove the wheels.

Take a look here and scroll down to the last post.......... member Bizzay1 has an i20 and has fitted himself.

ps. the search function is your friend :whistling:

·
Registered
149 Posts
Ive fitted them, with a very short screwdriver the fronts are ok, just not enough space on the rears to work in so have to remove the wheels. As bizzay1 says, easy job as the screws all line up nicely.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Go for it. They are really easy to fit. I did the job in 40 minutes. Front flaps are easier to fit than the back as you can turn the front wheel full lock and give yourself room.

I would recommend you invest in an angled screwdriver. I bought mine on ebay for £3. Although I wished I'd gone for "Wrench type" this tool would have saved me at least 15 mins. With an angled screw driver you will not have to remove the wheels.

Bought my flaps from Chelmsford Hyundai for £38 they were in stock. They wanted £73 to supply and fit.

Hope this helps.

JC

1 - 6 of 6 Posts