Hyundai Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
When the ignition is on ACC the battery will turn off after 1 hour as described in the owner's manual on page 5-10. I do understand the reasoning behind this.

Is there a way to disable this so that it does not turn off? We have a drive in movie lot in our area so having it turn off and then turning it back on with the accompanying beeps and lights a few times during a double feature is a little annoying. (Having the car running the whole time is an alternative but not a good one.)

·
Registered
3,724 Posts
Doubtful it's something you could change as it's there to prevent battery discharge to the point of not starting.

Reactions: teezythakidd

·
Registered
258 Posts
Doubtful it's something you could change as it's there to prevent battery discharge to the point of not starting.

+1

welcome to having a push-button car, OP lol

you can turn off the piano "welcome" music though! and switch all your lights from auto to off (interior and headlights) so its no longer cumbersome to restart ACC (shrug)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2018 Sonata Limited 2.0T (Mfg:11/09/17)
469 Posts
+1

...you can turn off the piano "welcome" music though! and switch all your lights from auto to off (interior and headlights) so its no longer cumbersome to restart ACC (shrug) ...
Agreed. And disable the driver seat and outside mirror 'repositioning' from the Easy Access Function in the User Settings Mode on the LCD display.

Sigh. . . Wish we still had drive-ins. Wife says, "Yep, we saw that movie a long time ago on a date at the drive-in. I say, "Who went to a drive-in to watch a movie?" We musta been in different cars!:surprise:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts