Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,656 Posts
Personally, i'm tired of seeing people dip everything black. Black, black, black-- i think it's a masculinity thing to a lot of people. Personally, if you'd dipped it flat clear, i think it would have really classed it up. Just my opinion, of course. But i've just seen so much of this in the Mustang and Camaro crowd that it's a turn off for me. Flat clear emblems almost look like a brushed chrome and tend to add a nice flavor. White also tends to really make the car pop and contrast.

My personal vendetta aside, i think it at least turned out well; no troubling textures or overhangs. Well done.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
well thank you for sharing ur op Opinion it was my first time playing with plasti dip I plan on using the glossifier to give it a shine . But I would have to agree its a guy thing. black on black on black.. I'm not going to lie I'm a fan .. But I might get sick of it who knows that the Beaty of plasti dip its so easy to remove ..

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
1,656 Posts
well thank you for sharing ur op Opinion it was my first time playing with plasti dip I plan on using the glossifier to give it a shine . But I would have to agree its a guy thing. black on black on black.. I'm not going to lie I'm a fan .. But I might get sick of it who knows that the Beaty of plasti dip its so easy to remove ..

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App
I suggest-- if your tastes change-- to try out white instead of black. It compliments almost everything just as black does, but since white is used in much of the racing livery on race cars, it adds a level of athleticism to a car and can make it look like an amateur track car if done properly. (Sorry for the Run-on sentence.)

·
Registered
79 Posts
I've been thinking of doing my steering wheel but wasnt sure it would come off the textured airbag...guess i have my answer. Looks great!

·
Registered
563 Posts
Have you considered dipping the other part of the steering wheel that screws on? The V-shaped thing that has optional volume/cruise buttons on it.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts