Hyundai Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

We picked up our Black Limited sonata tonight on dealer plates and we are going beck tomorrow to sign the papers. They came out and gave us the usual pitch about ad ons. The Leather protection was $215, the Wheel and tire damage protection is $276, and the dent and ding protection is $390. After thinking about it I'm considering the dent and ding coverage, anyone know more about this or the other ones? Can I talk them Down on the fees? Gotta know by 11am So Post Away!!

·
Registered
548 Posts
QUOTE (Derek-n-Jessie @ May 6 2010, 07:55 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=320399
Hi all,

We picked up our Black Limited sonata tonight on dealer plates and we are going beck tomorrow to sign the papers. They came out and gave us the usual pitch about ad ons. The Leather protection was $215, the Wheel and tire damage protection is $276, and the dent and ding protection is $390. After thinking about it I'm considering the dent and ding coverage, anyone know more about this or the other ones? Can I talk them Down on the fees? Gotta know by 11am So Post Away!!
Any decent dent shop will do paintless dent repair for about $60... so you'd need to have 6.5 incidents to make it worth it... sooo... it's all your call on that one. I didn't get it myself.

·
Registered
932 Posts
My dealer had a combined package of tire and wheel and paintless dent removal. It was $600. Got him down to $400 and still probably made a mistake of buying it. But I figured one tire/wheel combo was probably worth it. And with all the parking lots I'm in, I figured I'd get some use of the dent removal. Still, probably not worth it.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts