Hyundai Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am the owner of a 2010 Sonata GLS purchased from Dilawri Bank Street Hyundai in Ottawa. I am looking for service issues that others may have had with this dealership.

I recently paid $231 for Hyundai Service #3 where, upon return of my 2010 Sonata, it was very obvious that service may not have been performed or performed properly. So distraught by the quality of service, I had the car assessed by a third party. At the end, it cost me and additional $58 to have the brakes re-serviced and fluids properly topped-up.

This post doesn't even broach the warranty issues that have been ignored.

Phone calls and letters have not been returned to date.

Again, is this an isolated issue or are there other negative experiences with Dilawri Bank Street Hyundai Ottawa?

Ken

PS: I should have stayed with Saturn!

·
Premium Member
15,116 Posts
welcome to the forums :00000732:

thank you for your post, l have moved your comments to the correct forum for a better response

·
Registered
279 Posts
I dealt with them once when I was stationed in Ottawa, never again. no drop off, no pickup, less than stellar customer service. It went in for warranty work and that should have been a 1 day max job and took 3 days to complete.

I can however recommend Pathway Hyundai out in Orleans as being the best dealership to work with in that area.

·
Registered
5,886 Posts
Having worked in the car business back in the early 1990s, I can say that the stories about the Dilawri group were not positive in general. Like Spawn I can recommend another dealer - Myers - which has treated me well so far.

To be fair however, one can find complaints like this about any car dealer on the internet so it really doesn't prove anything. You'll have to try another dealer and make up your own mind. Better luck next time.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts