Hyundai Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2022 Santa Fe PHEV Phantom Black Pearl
651 Posts
What's the cause and why would the instrument panel be allowed to do this in ANY condition? Seems to me it should only be programmed to display right-side-up. But I don't know enough about technology to understand this. If I put my laptop outside in -23 degree weather would the screen invert too?
I assume it's a failure, which is why they are replacing them.
It may be the screen used allows for 'inversion' like on a phone or similar, and, while not being programmed in, has occurred for some reason, hence the recall.

·
Registered
651 Posts
Check your software version. There was an update in November, and while you can't 'set' the heated seats to come on there are options for the climate and seats to be activated automatically. My seats and steering come on when it's below 5C. When it's warmer the ventilated seats start automatically too.

Software version for Canada should be 2111123 (23 Nov 2021)
Font Brand Monochrome photography Logo Monochrome

·
Registered
651 Posts
In the UK we have only Premium and Ultimate.

Ultimate is the equivalent of 'Calligraphy' that you get in the US, but we get the Pano Roof, HUD, and all the bits on the Calligraphy.

As to software - I see you have the version 210617 which is at least 2 versions old (there was a 2108.. version, and the latest is the 211123 version.

It is possible the automatic option is not available on the US/ Canada version, however as they are colder environments, that would surprise me. Of course, the trim level available is one level lower down (no Calligraphy equivalent on PHEV) which may explain that.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.