Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I just found a bargain I could not resist. A "rear End Diffuser for my Azera.
Normally, they go from $179.00 to $242.00 - way too much. I got it for $89.99 and shipped from LA - not Korea. I should have it next week. If you are interested check out: Wm CLEARANCE Sale 50 Off 2011 Korean Car azera Rear Diffuser Matt Black Color | eBay

That should add some style and functionality to the car's venetian red rear view.

·
Registered
72 Posts
I just found a bargain I could not resist. A "rear End Diffuser for my Azera.
Normally, they go from $179.00 to $242.00 - way too much. I got it for $89.99 and shipped from LA - not Korea. I should have it next week. If you are interested check out: Wm CLEARANCE Sale 50 Off 2011 Korean Car azera Rear Diffuser Matt Black Color | eBay

That should add some style and functionality to the car's venetian red rear view.
Thanks for link. I've been wanting this for awhile now, but didn't feel like waiting months for it to arrive from Korea. Just purchased it as well. Hopefully this will help hide some of the black soot on my bumper from the exhaust.

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Rear End Diffuser

That's a typo. It is a 2012 Azera part. All the vendors have the 2011 but, it's wrong. Response from a vendor to that question:

Thanks for your message.

This product fits on 2012 Hyundai Azera Base 3.3L

Please let me know if I can help you in anyway.

Best Regards.

-June

Mine is scheduled for arrival tomorrow.

·
Registered
72 Posts
That's a typo. It is a 2012 Azera part. All the vendors have the 2011 but, it's wrong. Response from a vendor to that question:

Thanks for your message.

This product fits on 2012 Hyundai Azera Base 3.3L

Please let me know if I can help you in anyway.

Best Regards.

-June

Mine is scheduled for arrival tomorrow.
I can confirm that it is the correct one for our cars. Got mine in yesterday and installed it. Fits perfect.

·
Registered
72 Posts
Ok here are some quick pics i took in the shop last night after i installed the diffuser. The fitment was spot on.

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Look under post My Hyundai for a photo on a red car. It's a nice contrast Red/B;lack. Double post due to a typo.

·
Registered
100 Posts
TAI HG, my car is white, too. I used your thread, and got the winning bid at $33.00!! However, they refunded me saying "they were out of stock". Darn, and I really like the looks of it, but not for the other option of $254.00 (plus shipping)!

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter #13 (Edited)
Rear End Diffuser

Try this site:
Wm CLEARANCE Sale 50 Off 2011 Korean Car azera Rear Diffuser Matt Black Color | eBay

He had it onsale for $89.99 and delivered from LA, not Korea. I didn't waste a second ordering it as I knew others were charging 2 to 3 times as much. Now, he wants $179.98 (with free shipping.) That's still a lot cheaper than $200. plus that others are asking and presently the best deal around..

·
Registered
100 Posts
Should have read your post sooner. That listing is now ended! Would like to know if any others have found a good deal on this item???

·
Registered
100 Posts
TAI HG I've tried all three listed on EBAY, even the $242.00 one. Each has given me some excuse and refunded my PayPal. I believe it has something to do with the shipping costs from Korea. Since you work in a shop, do you happen to have some other providers that may have some diffusers already here in the States? I would really like this item (I have a 2012 White Base). I have thought of having a matte black decal made that would look similar. I would appreciate any help.....

·
Registered
72 Posts
TAI HG I've tried all three listed on EBAY, even the $242.00 one. Each has given me some excuse and refunded my PayPal. I believe it has something to do with the shipping costs from Korea. Since you work in a shop, do you happen to have some other providers that may have some diffusers already here in the States? I would really like this item (I have a 2012 White Base). I have thought of having a matte black decal made that would look similar. I would appreciate any help.....
I actually purchased mine from eBay. I've been searching every where to find a good source for Azera parts but have not come up with any. Most of the Korean shops have ridiculous shipping charges. A lot of companies i've been calling have said the same thing...

"...there is not a high demand for aftermarket parts yet. Once the demand for parts increase, we will begin developing parts."

I've been trying to WeatherTech to produce their DigitalFit mats for the car but i have had no success. I guess there is just not enough Azera owners who want to add accessories to their cars.

·
Registered
100 Posts
Got the Diffuser today. Looks fine can't wait to install it. Only took a week from time it was ordered and it came from Korea! Thanks "pepegot1" for your help!

1 - 20 of 24 Posts