Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just a question does Hyundai Santa Fe xl come with auto power folding side mirrors, front parking sensors abd auto parallel parking? I just came back from Korea and friend’s 2017 model had all of that features. And it is called maxcruz instead of santa fe xl

·
Registered
185 Posts
I can tell you my Limited Ultimate (Tech Package) does not come with power folding mirrors, nor automatic parallel parking. It has a lot of things on it but neither of those.

·
Registered
797 Posts
Most likely it’s only available in Korea or Asia market as we don’t have those features here in N.A. Heck we don’t even have power folding mirrors for the new 2020 Palisade

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
16 Posts
The Santa Fe "XL" name wasn't used in the U.S. until 2019. Here is a full list of features offered on the Santa Fe XL; https://www.hyundaiusa.com/santa-fe-xl/specifications.aspx
They are listed as "Bodycolor dual power manual-folding side mirrors". Now, what that means I'm not sure, lol. "Power manual"? That seems to be a contradiction.

For 2017 U.S. models using a parts search is probably the most reliable. This is the most expensive option available on OEM part's websites.
Hyundai Part# 87610-B8660
Description: Fit Note: DRIVER'S SIDE - ELECTRIC HTD-FLAT, COLOR - BODY COLOR, I.M.S, SIDE REPEATER LAMP (O/S MRR), BLIND SPOT DETECTION SYSTEM - RADAR TYPE, AROUND VIEW MONITOR SYSTEM - A TYPE
There are several options for the plastic bezel around the windows switch panel. None indicate an power folding mirror option.

Going by that, the power folding mirrors are not available on the U.S. model Santa Fe.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for the explanation. How about front parking sensors you think US models are weird for it? Anyone took front bumper apart?

·
Registered
58 Posts
I'd rather not have power-folding mirrors... Especially not in Canada! With our winters? The pivots will freeze up and the motors will burn out.

Vehicle brands in their home markets frequently have a slew of features not found on world models. Look at Toyota in Japan...

·
Registered
185 Posts
Thanks for the explanation. How about front parking sensors you think US models are weird for it? Anyone took front bumper apart?
On my 2017 I have sensors warning you about getting too close front, side and rear. I love the 360 degree camera, especially when parking in tight spaces or pulling out of my garage.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
On my 2017 I have sensors warning you about getting too close front, side and rear. I love the 360 degree camera, especially when parking in tight spaces or pulling out of my garage.
Any way to have 360 cam turn on automatically during low speeds going forward? It only comes on when i am in reverse

·
Registered
185 Posts
Any way to have 360 cam turn on automatically during low speeds going forward? It only comes on when i am in reverse
I have a button that I can push and I turn it on when I'm pulling into my garage or a parking space. The button is on the right of my shifter in the cluster of three, closest to the cup holder. Do you not have one?

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I have a button that I can push and I turn it on when I'm pulling into my garage or a parking space. The button is on the right of my shifter. Do you not have one?
I do have one. I meant is there anyway to have that button toggleall the time

·
Registered
185 Posts
I do have one. I meant is there anyway to have that button toggleall the time
Sorry, if I'm understanding you correctly it won't stay on all the time, you have to push it for it ro work for when you are in drive. It automatically turns off when you go over 10 miles an hour.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts