C.

D.

E.

F.

G.

H.

I.

J.

Those are all the ones I found readily available.... but im sure there are tons more out there

G,H,I, and J are my favorities... I basically looks OEMish and copies the new Passat style lights, G and H similar to the Azera and J because the LED's seem to be positioned well so it distributes the led output quite cleanly

·
Registered
1,684 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
en, im not selling those I just showed the styles available :D

"J" itself is not very expensive, I believe its around $300?

"B" is what Lilmitis uses

"G" is a 'add on' from exLED, a led strip... they have two versions out, one is switchback and the other is one color

and "I" is a new model that is pretty recent, the light output on the LED's are very bright and it has a bit of a OEM look since the housing is painted in a dark greyish matte

·
Registered
80 Posts
en, im not selling those I just showed the styles available :D

"J" itself is not very expensive, I believe its around $300?

"B" is what Lilmitis uses

"G" is a 'add on' from exLED, a led strip... they have two versions out, one is switchback and the other is one color

and "I" is a new model that is pretty recent, the light output on the LED's are very bright and it has a bit of a OEM look since the housing is painted in a dark greyish matte
yefeng,

Where did you find J?

·
Registered
920 Posts
Ye, this is awesome. I didnt know so many headlights are available. I have seen maybe 4 of what you have put up. I like them all wish I could afford all of them and switch them out like underwear

·
Registered
1,684 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Ye, this is awesome. I didnt know so many headlights are available. I have seen maybe 4 of what you have put up. I like them all wish I could afford all of them and switch them out like underwear
Lol, really didn't need the underwear comment :D

There are more I'm sure...... I'll update this when I see new designs out... It's always good to see what's available

·
Registered
1,942 Posts
E and I are ugly. I don't like seeing all of those individual LEDs (dots), way too busy.

·
Registered
213 Posts
I wish I had the cajones to open up my OEM's and paint them black. I've been in the market for awhile for a set of black headlights but I don't really like the led look of whats available.

·
Registered
1,684 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 · (Edited)
pricewise is no problem to find them but shipping isn't cheap because you know how large the headlights and tail lights on the sonata are....

currently those two styles aren't sold statewide so you can only get them here atm. and if you try to buy them from alibaba they are priced at $600 USD but the actual price on them on taobao is like $300ish

problem is taobao is like Japan's yahoo auctions meaning you cant register for an account unless you live in china... so only way you can get a set is either through alibaba or through someone who is living in china....

·
Registered
1,539 Posts
pricewise is no problem to find them but shipping isn't cheap because you know how large the headlights and tail lights on the sonata are....

currently those two styles aren't sold statewide so you can only get them here atm. and if you try to buy them from alibaba they are priced at $600 USD but the actual price on them on taobao is like $300ish

problem is taobao is like Japan's yahoo auctions meaning you cant register for an account unless you live in china... so only way you can get a set is either through alibaba or through someone who is living in china....
So, could I/we theoretically pay you to buy them and then ship to the U.S.?

·
Registered
1,684 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
So, could I/we theoretically pay you to buy them and then ship to the U.S.?
theoretically yes, tomorrow I am going to my friends shop where I will ask him about the shipping once more.

Next week we are discussing the Kevlar Carbon fiber Hood, trunk, air intake and diffuser with my friend who will manufacture it :D

1 - 20 of 29 Posts