Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello to everyone.
Trying to replace my halogen H7 low beam lights with a L.E.D. kit, I have discovered that my headlight assembly is not the same as others.
I have ordered a pair of H7 LED Headlight Adapter Retainer Holders for the new Hyundai Tucson in order to install the L.E.D. and they do not fit at all.
I have included photos of the sockets and the retainers I have bought.
Maybe it is KIA ?
Any suggestions?

Attachments

·
Registered
219 Posts
Hello to everyone.
Trying to replace my halogen H7 low beam lights with a L.E.D. kit, I have discovered that my headlight assembly is not the same as others.
I have ordered a pair of H7 LED Headlight Adapter Retainer Holders for the new Hyundai Tucson in order to install the L.E.D. and they do not fit at all.
Maybe it is KIA ?
Any suggestions?
This is only the way but I know the pricey seem so expensive.. :-/

https://www.ebay.com/itm/CREE-LED-H...m=172739922934&_trksid=p2047675.c100011.m1850

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
No! The link you provided me has different kind of bulb holder than in my car. If you check my photos you can see the difference.

·
Registered
12 Posts
European and US Low Head bulbs are different, i also have that same headlight base, tried 3 led bulbs and 2 correct adapters, no luck... the housing is not suitable for led beam pattern.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Hello to everyone.
Maybe it is KIA ?
Any suggestions?
You need a different bulb holder, I know they are available in the UK.

·
Registered
2,007 Posts
EDM and KDM are quite different! Many problems are also different...

1 - 10 of 10 Posts