Hyundai Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I apologize if someone already asked this (i looked but didn't see any threads about it). I have the 2014 Hyundai Elantra limited (although it is stuck at the dealership until July waiting for the engine replacement) but was wondering if there was a way to use the stereo/navigation firmware from the newer Hyundais (mostly black background interface) in a (blue interface stereo) 2014 Hyundai elantra....i know it is an odd question and i figure there is probably no way to do it but i thought id ask anyway

·
Registered
55 Posts
I apologize if someone already asked this (i looked but didn't see any threads about it). I have the 2014 Hyundai Elantra limited (although it is stuck at the dealership until July waiting for the engine replacement) but was wondering if there was a way to use the stereo/navigation firmware from the newer Hyundais (mostly black background interface) in a (blue interface stereo) 2014 Hyundai elantra....i know it is an odd question and i figure there is probably no way to do it but i thought id ask anyway
I don't think so, but you can purchase an upgrade to yours for ~$169 online and DIY if you have a PC and a memory card reader.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts