Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello out there,
I am really confused about models and years of Terracan. I live in Panama and bought a 2007 Terracan. It is a 2.9 diesel. It runs fine, except for an airbag light, but no complaints.
I want to buy a obdii scanner that will also give codes and reset airbag and abs circuits, and I'm running into problems getting verification that it will actually work on my 2007 Terracan.
One of the scanners, an MD701, seemed to be the right one, but then I got a response back from them saying that it would only work on models 2001-2006. So then I decided to see what the differences were between 2006 & 2007, and can't find any.
From what I've read on the forums, there were no Terracans after 2006 in Australia, so maybe his list is for Australia?
Like I say, I'm really confused and I thought maybe someone could enlighten me on this subject, or maybe could give me a website or a direction to go to learn this stuff.
Thank you,
Bob

·
Registered
10 Posts
Hi there Bob,
From what I have been able to gather there is no obdii scanner that will have the ability to delete error codes on your Terracan. Apparently the protocol that Hyundai used is unique. You could try a fellows web site here in Australia that has had some experience in these things on www.4x4chautauqua.com

1 - 2 of 2 Posts