Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just want to know the difference from the 2015 versions and what not.

I know the limited with tech package is LOADED. So was wondering what the ultimate might have that’s different.

Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
283 Posts
My 2014 SF is a Limited Ultimate. The Ultimate package is the Tech with the GPS, 550m watt audio, HID headlights, LED tail lights, Panoramic sunroof, parking sensors, heated steering wheel, memory seats, ventilated seats, 115 volt outlet, cargo cover. In 2014 it came for the cost of $4,750.00

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Isn’t that just the tech package? Mine has all of that stuff, but was always listed as a Limited with Tech.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Isn’t that just the tech package? Mine has all of that stuff, but was always listed as a Limited with Tech.

From what I understand is that Hyundai changed the Technology package to the Ultimate package in a midyear refresh with the 2014 model.

There are also differences between the 2015 base Ultimate package and the Limited Ultimate package. The base gets the Dimension audio system while the Limited gets the Infinity audio system, HID headlights, and LED taillights.

The 2014 Limited Technology package is the same as the 2014/2015 Limited Ultimate package without the "Ultimate" lift gate badging.

http://www.auto-brochures.com/makes/Hyundai/Santa Fe/Hyundai_US SantaFe_2014.pdf

http://www.auto-brochures.com/makes/Hyundai/Santa Fe/Hyundai_US SantaFe_2015.pdf

·
Registered
283 Posts
My 2014 Santa Fe Limited Ultimate has a power lift gate. But not a sensor under the bumper to open it.

·
Registered
27 Posts
From the looks of things, The 2015 Limited Ultimate in the USA is equivalent to the "XL Limited" in Canada (which we/my wife has). Literally everything in that brochure is on my wife's vehicle, incl. the 6-pax seating and everything else... but it's badged as an XL Limited.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts