Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
474 Posts
Sorry for you my men!! Turning something bad to good, you could facelift the grille to the new one!! Or if you prefers the original I could sell mine for a chip price !!!

·
22,788 Posts
Haven't even had her 2 weeks and this happened this morning. :(:(
That SUCKS. BIG time. Hope everyone is okay. And this close to Christmas, too! Bummer!

·
Registered
542 Posts
Look at the bright side at least that beautiful front plate wasn't damaged lol. Hopefully nobody was hurt but yeah that really sucks.

Sent from my SCH-I535

·
Registered
67 Posts
Doesn't look like a total loss. When doing the claim for the insurance try and get more out of it for the "loss in value" your car will have with an accident on the record. I have friends who have gotten $1k on older cars for that before.

·
Registered
920 Posts
My gosh that's bad. Hope no one was hurt. And the insurance does a great job they can to fix it. Sorry again and so close to Xmas too. That's heart breaking to me.

·
Registered
550 Posts
I always worry about taking my Azera out on the road. I can drive but you need to watch out for the other guy or girl.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Hopefully you're ok.. it's really sad though..
Did airbag deploy?

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
The sAme day I got in the wreck my new grill came in. Its repairable. I can't wait to see what the ins co offers for diminished value. I feel I'm about to get screwed. Signed papers on car 12-7-13 and it had approx 500 to 600 miles on it.

·
Hyundai-Forums.com Vendor
284 Posts
Jeez!

Sorry to see this OP! I'm sure insurance will get you taken care of.

Make sure you get your leg checked out. It may not hurt now, but it could hurt several weeks later

Nick C.

1 - 20 of 39 Posts