·
Registered
2,164 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yes, 2359cc! FYI for the anal retentive's! :eek:

·
Registered
9 Posts
Did you know that there’s sunlight above the clouds of an overcast day, while the earth is spinning on it’s axis, except in the evening at 11pm, while you’re eating a good stone oven pizza, made by an artisan, then that changes things.
Unless of course you’re having chicken wings with honey-garlic sauce - well that’s a whole other matter! You need lots of napkins, and some wet-wipes can be really helpful, except when you’re One wet-wipe short. That can be catastrophic!!!

I’m in a Moood!

Yes, the 2.4 may not actually be a 2.4, but then you rarely get enough pepperoni on your pizza as you would like either. Getting enough pepperoni is crucial to the balance and well-being of one’s soul! There’s always a few pepperoni-deprived spots to be found on your pizza, and that’s a sad thing. Here, let ME make it! I’ll show you how it’s done! Me and my ocd, Uuuugh!

·
Registered
2,164 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I want my 283 cubic inch back!

·
Registered
2,164 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
My 1TB hard drive isn't a full 1TB! I want a refund on that too!
Sad part, it probably has more than a T...but formatting and Windows, holy crap! :eek:

·
Registered
3,638 Posts
I bought a new laptop once only to find the hard drive and ram was twice what it was advertised. It wasn't till I started using it that I realised they gave me the wrong one. Bargain.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts