Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Your details are vague so it's hard to say if you got a good deal or not. How much did you pay for factory or dealer accessories? Does it have AWD? Did you include state sales tax, documentation fee, title fees? Checkout Allstate BonusDrive for Hyundai rebates: BonusDrive

·
Registered
334 Posts
Your details are vague so it's hard to say if you got a good deal or not. How much did you pay for factory or dealer accessories? Does it have AWD? Did you include state sales tax, documentation fee, title fees? Checkout Allstate BonusDrive for Hyundai rebates: BonusDrive
That's the definition of "out the door", but many people mis-apply that term. And since TTL costs vary by state and county, it's hard to compare apples to apples.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Check the TrueCar site for your zip code and see how your price compares. It lists all available incentives and rebates from Hyundai. The other negotiable item is dealer cash. Definitely check out the Allstate BonusDrive rebate. It was a free $500 for me after the fact.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Checkout Allstate BonusDrive for Hyundai rebates: BonusDrive
I did check that out and applied a week ago. I just got the email today that said:
----------------------------------
Congratulations! You have been approved by the automotive manufacturer to receive a BonusDrive cash reward!

You will receive a check in the mail approximately 8-10 weeks from today so keep an eye out for a bright orange envelope with your BonusDrive check inside.

Thanks for the tip!

·
Registered
38 Posts
I did check that out and applied a week ago. I just got the email today that said:
Congratulations! You have been approved by the automotive manufacturer to receive a BonusDrive cash reward!

You will receive a check in the mail approximately 8-10 weeks from today so keep an eye out for a bright orange envelope with your BonusDrive check inside.

Thanks for the tip!
You are welcome. Sharing information is what's great about this forum.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Your details are vague so it's hard to say if you got a good deal or not. How much did you pay for factory or dealer accessories? Does it have AWD? Did you include state sales tax, documentation fee, title fees? Checkout Allstate BonusDrive for Hyundai rebates
HOLY CRAP, I had no idea of that Allstate thing. Just applied, they approved a $500 check! thanks!

·
Registered
131 Posts
Sounds like you got the base model with FWD, could of probably moved up a model for a few more bucks, you decide did I or didn't I get a good deal.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts