Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I went to the site today to see if there was a new version of the software for the infotainment system and the download button is gone. Do I need to ask them next time my car is serviced? BTW its a 2017 Santa Fe Sport AWD Ultimate.

·
Registered
20 Posts
I remember reading somewhere that the button only shows up if there is an update available for your specific vehicle. The button not showing up is supposed to indicate that no update is available/needed. That being said, mapnsoft.com appears to have an update available for my 2018, but the My Hyundai site does not show one.

·
Registered
2017 SFS 2.0 T Ultimate
782 Posts
I remember reading somewhere that the button only shows up if there is an update available for your specific vehicle. The button not showing up is supposed to indicate that no update is available/needed. That being said, mapnsoft.com appears to have an update available for my 2018, but the My Hyundai site does not show one.
While that would make sense, mine showed up for at least the first year even though I was on the latest update when I purchased the vehicle (I had the dealer install it since it added Carplay to the vehicle).

Although perhaps their tech support finally got around to fixing the website?
LOL!

·
Registered
29 Posts
My new 2018 had a Hyundai download available through the infotainment screen available when my phone provided an LTE connection...Thought maybe that took the place of updating through the SD card. It was around 675KB.

Or is that something completely different?

·
Registered
30 Posts
I see a 'downloads' on the drop-down list when i log in, and there's a 'vehicle software update' option when i hover over the drop-down. is that what you are talking about? if so, it looks like a generic link, maybe you can try hitting it directly and see if there's anything there.

https://www.hyundaiusa.com/MyHyundai/softwaredownload

I've only had my SFS for about 2 months but every time i check there, the update that is listed is older than whats already installed.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts