Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just thinking about buy some parts for my beloved Nata, I just wanna ask averybody in the forums is they already buy anything for any of this two vendors, and how was your experience with them, I hear a lot about sharkracing, I think is a little bit more solid, but I didn't hear from no one buying from koreanautoimports, I think they are based in AZ, or something like that, anyway if anybody got something against any of this two companies, please let me know before I give them my hard earn money ! Thanks :thumbsup:

·
Registered
267 Posts
I've ordered 2 items (strut brace and mud guards) from Shark Racing with no problems. Good service and fast delivery.

Don

·
Registered
72 Posts
Ordered from Shark Racing, 1 set of mud flaps. Whole thing from start to finish, painless. As with any order from anyone keep checking status and hold on to all docs until the transaction is completed and your happy.

Chuck

·
Registered
154 Posts
I also love dealing with Shark Racing!! I once actually had a part delivered in 48 hours from Korea, once shipped. Although it usually takes a day or 2 more. Very satisfied. Bought 5 or 6 things so far

·
Registered
5 Posts
I've ordered from Shark Racing 2 times now. Both without any issues.

Ordered mud guards and they took nearly 3 weeks (like they said it would).
Also ordered a Strut Bar and it arrived in 6 days from when I placed the order- much quicker than I expected.

·
Registered
670 Posts
I have ordered from both SR and KAI. Shark ships very fast and seem to have better tracking of your package. I did order the cabin air filters through them and it took a long time, so I guess it also depends on what you order. Now Korean Auto Imports was a little slower but the item I ordered was the LED door sills and was told these are a custom order and they take time to be made after order is placed. On a side note, there didn't seem to be any tracking for the KAI package and the type of door sill I ordered was not what I received. Alittle different from the picture but I still think they are nice none the less. Having a bit of an installation issue right now but will post my experiences on the LED door sill thread when they are finally installed. Thanks.

·
Registered
53 Posts
i've ordered the strut bar and chrome tail bezels from shark and although it takes about 2 weeks to recieve your order i've had no problems whatsoever.

·
Registered
724 Posts
I can duplicate exactly from what the others above said and I have ordered from both.............

·
Registered
623 Posts
Think I've spent over $1,000 at shark racing buying multiple items for my 2011 Sonata.

They ship fast and the products I've received I couldn't be happier with.

·
Registered
167 Posts
I ordered the strut bar and got it in like 6-7 days. I was expecting the full 2-3 weeks, so that was pretty cool. As mentioned before, the package tracking is pretty nice compared to most.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thanks everybody for the prompt answer, now I know is good secure places to buy from, looking foward, once again thx family ! :grin:

·
Registered
66 Posts
I got the mud flaps, LED tail lights, and led door sills. Mailed in 2 different boxes at the same time. Received them in about 10 days which was alot quicker than expected. Absolutely 0 issues.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts