Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was on the way back from Pennsylvania this morning, on highway 522 in Berkley Springs WV, and a deer decided to run out into traffic. I WAS NOT going to swerve and crash my car and put my wife and I in danger, so i held on to the wheel and just moved toward the shoulder while braking. Fortunately she had a change of heart and tried to stop, but the hooves wouldn't bite, and she slid into my car! She did a little michael jackson spin in the road then took off into the woods safely. I stopped up the road and looked and somehow it didn't even leave a mark. There was some dirt missing, and some hair sticking there but no dents or scratches. She did manage, of course, to step on the rims and scratch the chrome just a bit. it's hardly noticable. scared to poo out of me!!

·
1,914 Posts
Atleast no one was hurt! I hope you got her insurance info :D . Unfortunetly there are a lot of deer in western and central PA and they are scared by the slighest thing. I have heard so many stories of them running into cars.

·
Registered
548 Posts
Sounds like you need a good upholstery cleaner now.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts