Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I test drove the car which was white and really nice and very smooth, the price with cash was 7,000. Do you think its worth it? Is the car reliable to not break down on me with that many miles? I really like that car and kinda want it but need opinions on choices.

·
Registered
1,168 Posts
The price is fair. Looking at Consumer Reports ratings on the 12 it shows a tendency toward major transmission problems. Also a high probability of power equipment and electronics having problems. You never know. The car could be problem free for a long time, or have problems early on. Good luck on your decision

·
Registered
882 Posts
I don't recommend. It's a reliable car, can be trouble free within 150k miles, then the sensors, suspension parts start to worn out, just like other cars. It's a luxury car so more $$$ for insurance. If you don't know how to replace suspension parts, stay away from it

·
Registered
2,213 Posts
That is a lot of miles and there are plenty more of them out there to choose from.

Who is selling this car? A new car dealer or Honest Jack's used car emporium?

·
Registered
2,063 Posts
If you are getting a 12' or so, I would hunt more for ones with less mileage...there should be more out there for sure. 12 should have about 100-125k i would say...at least the ones that I have seen.

I paid 7600 otd after much haggling for mine - It was a 13' with 116k.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts